Wednesday 3 October 2007

Howie arrives in China

27th September
Well, i have now been in china for one month, and its gone sooooooo quickly!
This morning I went to the airport to meet my dad because he is coming to visit for 3 weeks.
I went on the Maglev train again, but it wasnt as exciting as last time.
When I met dad we went back to the uni because he was renting a room in the foreign guest house (where i live) but when we got to south shanghai railway station it was soooooo busy on the metro and dad managed to get off but I didnt get off in time, and the door tried to shut while i was stood the doorway, and I had a bag with some shopping in it which got stuck in the door on the station platform. It was really annoyng. I had to go to the next stop and then come back on the other train, and dad had to get someone to unlock the door at the station to get my shopping bag out!
We went to xujiahui in the afternoon and did a bit of shopping, and i went to starbucks for the first time since ive been here!

No comments: