Sunday 28 October 2007

Where is my bicycle bell?

25th October
This morning we got up and went to get our bicycles to cycle to class and we discovered that someone had stolen the bells from our bicycles!!! I couldnt believe it. I reckon it would have taken just as much effort to unscrew my bicycle lock as it would to unscrew the bell, its soooooo annoying!!!
There was hardly anyone in speaking class today and we just had to read a dialogue which didnt take long so frankie and i were chatting to the two korean guys with gold teeth and one of them pointed at my tattoo and asked if it washes off so obv i said no. and then the other korean guy was telling us how only gangsters and prostitutes have tattoos in korea which i thought was quite funny. It was also quite amusing how they dont speak any english, but they know the words "gangster' and 'prostitute'.
This afternoon frankie and i went to find the emirates office and we booked our flights home for next July!!

No comments: