Thursday 20 September 2007

My blog is going to be boring!

Well, im afraid that my blog is now going to start getting a bit boring because all I do is go to lectures and then work, so much fun. Although I have been doing a couple of things that arent just going to class and doing work . . . . .

14th September

This afternoon we had to apply for our residents permits so we went to the ICCS building and there we had to give our passport to a policeman and then he filled in our application form. The policeman was sooooo rude. He read my chinese name, and then he asked me if my name was 劳 拉 so i said yes, and then he just started laughing because he thought my name was really funny, so rude!
In the evening we thought we'd go to the womens world cup football and watch england play germany because fran and sarah had tickets, and we thought there would still be tickets left because no one likes womens football. But it was sooooooo busy, it was crazy. So many people had come from UK and Germany to watch the match!! So because we couldnt get tickets we went to the pub next to the stadium and I had a chinese beer which was very nice, and soooooo cheap.

15th and 16th September

Watched heroes all weekend because justin bought the box set and gave it to us. Its so good

17th September

SARAHS - this is the best restaurant in the world.
There is a restaurant on campus called sarahs and it does proper food, its sooooooooo good. The have pasta, pizza, salads, chips and the other night I had curry which was really good.
It is probably the best restaurant I've been to as im getting a bit sick of chinese food now, and its all so unhealthy.

In the afternoon I went shopping to xujiahui and I was just in the underground market and two chinese girls came up to me and said hello and i replied in chinese, and they were really excited that I could speak chinese and we had a little chat. And then one of them said to me that I was really beautiful and so I disagreed, and THEN she said, yes you are really beautiful because you have a big nose!!! HOW RUDE

No comments: