Wednesday 9 January 2008

Back in Shanghai

Sorry for not writing anything on my blog for ages
I havent really been doing anything exciting since ive been back

My exams start next week so im supposed to be revising, altho i seem to be spending most of my time trying to organise my travels. So far I have booked a sleeper train to Hong Kong and a hostel there, but thats about it. The sleeper train should be an interesting experience!

The most exciting thing since Ive been back was my trip to Carrefour. I bought exciting things like english butter, english chedder cheese, heinz tomato ketchup, heinz baked beans, and other nice proper food!!!

I shall make more of an effort to keep my blog updated, but Im afraid I dont think it will be very interesting until I go on my travels after my exams are over!

No comments: